
It's late in the day to be doing this sort of thing. Kids are asleep.
1st post on here, and it feels like we should say something of special significance, so... over to Ronna.
So, we've been here for almost 2 months. Kids in school. Schedule's full. Orcas Island has discovered precipitation and the island population has dwindled to a whopping 4,000. (approx) but feels like 75. pretty dead compared to the metropolis of Olympia! No Taco bell, El Nopal or Thai Garden but we are surviving on Costco bulk provisions and potlucks.
Life is slow but good. back to Grant..........
Things I like about here:
New friends
Madrona trees
Walking / cycling
The sea.
Things I miss about there:
Old friends.
Familiar places
Goodwill etc
Fast food.
Love from
Grant and Ronna.
Currently listening to :
Sigur Ros - ( )
Cold Play - Rush of Blood to the Head
Kathy McCarty - Dead Dog's Eyeball
Misc. Bluegrass Gospel Stuff.
2 comments:
HI ALL, LOVE THIS PICTURE OF THE KIDS. HOW ADORABLE. MISS YOU ALL. I DO ALOT OF SHOPPING ON THE INTERNET ALSO. LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT. I GET ALOT OF MY EMBROIDERY DESIGNS ON LINE BECAUSE ITS LESS EXPENSIVE. GLAD YOU LIKE IT THERE. LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL THERE. HOPE ALLS WELL. LOVE YOU ALL, GOD BLESS EARLIE
Greetings;
I am still doing yard work for several neighbors - seven now. You should see the colors here now. How about yours? Leaves sometimes change with all the colors of the rainbow on one tree, well several. Some of them are all red! Very nice, wish I had a camera with me all the time. Lonie needs some prayer for his health - we need to clean the carpet soon. People keep asking about you and your family.
Seriously, Douglas Rx
Post a Comment