Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sunshine Saturday

The sun is shining, and I just got back from a little fishing trip at Mountain Lake. So beautiful, and hardly a person around for miles. Actually caught a decent 16.5" trout. Dinner tonight. It's strange how I love fishing, but still feel a little sad when I catch one. Usually I out them back, but I figured that since it was the first one I have caught here, it would make a nice dinner... Me hunter, bring back food for family.

Ronna is up at the North Beach house painting in preparation for our move. We are moving on the 1st of November. We have not yet sold our place in Olympia, and would appreciate your continued prayers for that situation.

I lost my voice this week, and we all had colds, but we are coming out of it now, and I have my voice back in time for church tomorrow. Really looking forward to playing again after 3 weeks off.

Looking forward to a visit from Ronna's mom this week. She is coming up for Kira's birthday. We are getting her a kitten (at last). We always promised her that when we moved to a different house, we would get her one, and the time has come. She doesn't know about it yet. We will go to the shelter once we get moved in and pick one out. Hope it gets on with Kira's rats!

So, I'd better go and get on with stuff, whatever that might be.

Come up and see us some time!

Grant. x

No comments: