hmmm.. I don't know if this will work or not, but the link to the right "Smuggler's Villa Cam" is a live web cam that is literally just up the road from us. About 1/4 of a mile. In case you want to catch a sunset or some rain!!!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey grey skies here too, and rain. I like that picture though- Dad get your watercolours out! I looked at the webcam link- it works... but being 6am there it's all dark! Will look later... Hope all well on Orcas. Thinking of you guys. Talk soon. Love Scott. x
1 comment:
Hey grey skies here too, and rain. I like that picture though- Dad get your watercolours out!
I looked at the webcam link- it works... but being 6am there it's all dark! Will look later...
Hope all well on Orcas. Thinking of you guys. Talk soon.
Love Scott. x
Post a Comment