It's nice to see some blue sky after the rain we've had. We didn't get as much here as the mainland though and we didn't have any flooding like many cities did. I hear Olympia had some major flooding. Below is a king fisher. I have been trying to get a good photo of it but always seem to miss them. Also a photo of our apple tree. I like to see how it changes with the seasons and the sea behind it is always changing... Blue Sky........so nice!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love all the blue sky's . . . something we haven't seen in a while. In fac we lost our power last night and had to go to bed early!! Love all your photo's. Love, Auntie Viv
1 comment:
I love all the blue sky's . . . something we haven't seen in a while. In fac we lost our power last night and had to go to bed early!! Love all your photo's. Love, Auntie Viv
Post a Comment