My mom and I had fun today watching this juvenile eagle being harassed by a stellar jay. The jays probably had a nest near by since they were really going at this eagle. I'm pretty sure this is the same eagle that was here last year. Any name suggestions? He's pretty bold.

Stellar jay coming in for an attack!!

He's finally getting mad....oh, I just thought maybe it's not a he...... Anyone know how to tell the difference?

I just have to throw this photo in the mix. Doug and mom are up for the week and Doug has taken to swimming in the sea in front of our house. It's May 29th and he's swimming without a wet suit!!! Either he's slightly crazy or I'm missing out!!!!! ha ha..... If I hadn't seen it myself I'm not sure I would believe it!! Go Doug!
No comments:
Post a Comment