Well done and a good season for the Fireballs!!! Kira scored the very last and winning goal today for the Fireballs!!! Great job Kira!! Kira during her break finds a"lonely" dog to pet! Coach Grant!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome job Kira!!! Uncle Eric and I are very proud of you. We miss you all so much and hope to see you soon... and Carmen can't wait to meet you all. Love, Brandee and Eric
Awesome job Kira!!! Uncle Eric and I are very proud of you! We miss you all so much and Carmen is excited to meet you. Hope to see you all soon. Love you, Brandee and Eric
2 comments:
Awesome job Kira!!! Uncle Eric and I are very proud of you. We miss you all so much and hope to see you soon... and Carmen can't wait to meet you all.
Love,
Brandee and Eric
Awesome job Kira!!! Uncle Eric and I are very proud of you! We miss you all so much and Carmen is excited to meet you. Hope to see you all soon.
Love you,
Brandee and Eric
Post a Comment