Our friend Rita just got a new puppy, "Pita" ...hmmm Rita's Pita... wonder if she thought of that? Anyway, it's sooo cute. It's half pug and half terrier..black terrier? Oh, that puppy smell! (and sharp teeth) She wants Kira to help her stay friendly with children. As you can imagine, Kira is not too bummed about that!

Rita with Pita

Our newest addition to our house, a wood burning insert!!! I think winter just got a whole lot better!!!! awww heat!!! God is so good!
1 comment:
Hey Ronna, I like keeping up with your blog too. It's fun to tsee all the picts. I won't be back this Christmas, but am hopeing to come with my brother and his family next summer for a visit. Right now I'm desperately needing a roommate to get by financially...but it looks like God may have provided me with one!
Post a Comment