Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Hey there. I'm sorry to be so bad about posting!! Busy I suppose...time just flings by..yep, it flings. I remember when it used to fly.
anyway, Happy Birthday Brandee and Grant!!!

This is the cake that our friends Tim and Daphne made for Grant. It is actually Grant's "Birthday week" so his birthday is not over yet. Modeling after Rosa's birthday week...(although she did turn 90 and not 39) :) Just glad to be able to celebrate! Glad to be alive, thankful for health, for cake, Thai food, for Grant!! my sister, my kids, family, God's love and chocolate. I could go on... but do you really want to know?
Sunsets are starting to happen again. The pretty ones that is!
Grant set up a salt water tank so the kids could bring up what they find and get a closer look. Yes, we'll set 'em free when we are done!
The two-headed "Grethan-Monster" says;..." Where are the cookies?" (notice the "mohawk")
grrrrr......

No comments: