Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer winding down.... :(

What I haven't posted on here is that Kira has fractured her ankle. She did it last Friday. She is getting around excellently on her crutches. We go in tomorrow to see about getting a hard cast on her ankle... in the meantime she is finding lots to do like watching Martha Stewart and dressing up her cats!

The kitties hiding in our closet. They go in to get "fixed" tomorrow! Then we'll let them outside where hopefully they will end up the majority of the time. We are all getting a little attached to them though, I must admit!

Kira practicing her piano.
The last of the crab.... We had our fill this summer!


Grant and Ethan. These last few sunsets have been amazing. I guess pollution is good for something!One of the last full sunsets we'll see this year from our house. See how far the sun has moved back since June! :( It's hard to believe it sets almost to the end (far right) of Saturna Island in June!

No comments: