Ok, I know I have been bad about updating the blog. Life has been busy and I did bring our camera off island this weekend, only to find that our batteries are not holding a charge any more. I managed to take a few photos in the hotel room. We had a blast just hanging out, eating junk food, playing games, swimming in the pool and connecting again with no phones, no e-mail.. a much needed get away.


Ethan won his first game of battleship.

We all read lots.

Here is a photo from Kira's Birthday slumber party. Kira, Stephanie,
Emy and Lisa.....or is it Lisa and
Emy?

Kira's pirate costume. She got her mileage out of the "nose ring"

Kira's field trip to Four Winds camp.

Picking apples with her friend Payton.

horse/buggy rides.

We went to a lot of apple pressings this year. delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment