Thursday, April 16, 2009

Knitting.....life.... sun!

I'm updating my blog!! I know I've been bad at keeping it up, but here are a few glimpses into our life.........
Knitting at our house this time!! (now that we have couches) Our knitting group has been one of my natural "prozacs" that have helped me through this winter.. sometimes I even knit. This day I spent most of my time eating Theresa's lost/found jar of homemade salsa (I'm hooked). Jesse was here visiting from New York. Next time Jesse....Scrabble!!


I was making dinner and couldn't find the kids.....then I looked out the window!

Kira and Papa....up for Easter.
Yes, finally...the SUN is making it around the corner!!!! MORE....More..!! Our grass is a very nice shade of green though, I must say.
double hummer evening

1 comment:

maw and paw said...

How awesome is that sunset!!... What a beautiful sight....
miss you all!.. XXX