Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Iceberg Point on Lopez Island

I know I should be packing for Scotland, but I couldn't resist a day over on Lopez to visit my friend Julie and her boys. We loaded up the van... with Meredith, Meriel and Elijah and headed over. Kira is really good with Elijah and was always wanting to hold him.

One reason I really wanted to go and visit the McMacken's is the fact that they have 4 boys! Ethan doesn't get much boy time, so it was a real treat for him. E and Luke hit it off right away.

It's so beautiful here. It's south of South Beach on San Juan Island. It's a good place to spot whales....but we won't go there! ha..

a very sleepy Elijah.. and interesting hat don't you think?

JulieOh yeah, the 5th McMacken boy: Max!
throwing rocks never gets old.




posing Starwars fun.


Ok, now I am really going to pack!! hopefully the next photos on here will be from Scotland!!

1 comment:

maw and paw said...

Great photos... so good to see Olympian faces too...
Great blog, happy beautiful, healthy faces... (hope Scotland matches up) we do have good chedder cheese!... CAN'T WAIT to hug you all!
XX XX