First dinner outside. It wasn't too cold.
they really are pretty good friends.
Ethan's maiden kayak voyage. He did great! (he is actually closer to shore than he looks in some of these photos, so no frantic phone calls ok?!! )


apple blossoms.. hopefully lots of apples this year.

Ethan (clone) and Darth Vader.. (friend Ian) both slightly obsessed with Star Wars!
I love that the kids can entertain themselves on the beach for hours.

Spring Break on San Juan Island! ending with a stop at Friday Harbor for some ice cream.
At South Beach I was surprised not to see any rabbits. (usually hundreds..) then we saw the foxes. I guess that explains the lack of rabbits. I kind of miss them... I don't know why.
San Juan's very own camel.
Glorious South Beach. One of my favorite places I've ever been to.
Kira carving.
Ethan the explorer! :)
Back home splitting cedar with mom.

The kelpy/shaker guy I sold to the Alutiiq museum!!
2 comments:
Great photos!.. CAN'T WAIT to be there.... XXXXX
you won't get Papa out of the hot-tub.. been a busy, cold winter.. just what his bones need.. and mine!
Hello! x
Post a Comment