Saturday, June 19, 2010

Busted!!!

Tell me, why did God make these little brats so cute?!!!

3 comments:

old dog said...

What's up doc?

maw and paw said...

Adorable!...
i guess God knew the sticky situations they would find themselves in!! XX

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant,
This is Chris Lyons, aka Otto, your coworker from back at K Records! I had a strange dream from out of the blue last night where I was visiting Olympia and went to your house. You had three daughters who were probably like 7, 12 and 15. After waking I realized that this was impossible since I went to visit Kira in the hospital with you just after her birth and that was probably 10 years ago at most. Anyways, in the dream you were also a little mad at me, or rather hurt, saying that I had disappeared without ever saying goodbye. I can't remember if that is true or not but it left such a disturbing impression that I looked up your last name that I had forgotten by searching out the Broccoli Myspace page and then I came across this blog. It looks like you are doing great and have a beautiful home and family and I just wanted to say hi and relate the odd dream I had. Take care...
Chris