Sunday, July 4, 2010

June.. misc things

Here is our new table. I fell in love with it when we walked by it during the parade... I don't think we are going retro or anything, but you never know. Maybe this is the beginning of my mid-life crisis... or one of them. :0

My first solo attempt at salsa. I didn't blow up anything or cut myself..although I did have a slight run in with a jabanero pepper! FYI- toothpaste really does cut the sting!
Ethan flying his kite he made at Cub Scout camp on Friday Harbor.
Ethan watching his mohawk progress. What a cutie!
chillin'... or should I say warming up?
We "helped" our friends Mike and Shannon relocate their boat from Everett to LaConner. It was about a 5 1/2 hour journey. I loved using the BBQ while the boat was moving. Very fun!

waiting for those salmon burgers to cook


up on the top deckI climbed up the mast for this shot.

Grant taking after his dad here! It's in the blood!narrow channel


LaConner!The Channel lodge. Made famous to us by the VanBovens! Thought you'd like this shot Marjorie!
Shannon's grand-dog



Shannon and her daughter Aubrey

Look at this salty old sea-dog waiting to guide us in!
at the docks in Everett

1 comment:

maw and paw said...

You climbed up the mast??! crazy woman.. why we love you.
Thanks for sharing... helps... Miss you all X