It's already fall and I've hardly had a chance to post anything!!! Partially because we have been busy and partially because everyone in our house now uses the computer, so unless I get MY OWN computer, my postings will be sporadic at best!! :) Anyway, we are doing great. Here are a few random shots...Ethan getting some bear hugs.

the heron landing in our tree was a nice change from the eagles.

Who are these people? ....look closely! :0

Ethan learning to trim the lavender. He did all of the plants in the front of the house. He is turning out to be quite the gardener!

Kira's first day in class

The kid's first day at school. September 1st!


the last sand castle of summer.
1 comment:
aw!... thanks Ronna... Sweet..
and.. who are those people??...
I still must finish OUR Orcas photos... i will i will .... !
coming up!!
Post a Comment