Here we are Skyping with Scott and Hayley. (Thomas had gone to bed) I think our whole family needs this! It's the closest thing to an actual visit. I am amazed at today's technology!
Kira talking to Granny to thank her for the new coat!!! Very warm. Too small for me..( yep, I tried! :) Kira's new 5,000 dollar smile!!! I think braces make her look older. Time is flying by so fast!
Tell Kira I like her new braces, the coat is cool too bad it didn't fit Ronna! Was it hard to get started with Skype? I have been thinking about it. Have you checked out my blog? I have been blogging like crazy since I quit facebook. xo
1 comment:
Tell Kira I like her new braces, the coat is cool too bad it didn't fit Ronna! Was it hard to get started with Skype? I have been thinking about it. Have you checked out my blog? I have been blogging like crazy since I quit facebook. xo
Post a Comment