Kira and Papa together trying to stand up to the mighty Ethan!
Papa with one little guy! ...and LOTS of patience. You rock Papa!
Kira dressing up Ben
Ben is always happy.
Our butternut squash.. a.k.a. Pudsly and his brother. I don't know why the kids named them, but they have been sleeping with the kids until I decided to make soup!
Our very own corn. We waited to long to harvest, but this year is all about learning.. and hopefully remembering for next year!
cutting lots of apples and pears to dehydrate. Love the stars in the apples!
The yellow jackets getting the last of the pears!
Ron and Barb's new pals....
Barb's amazing eggplant. I never got fruit on mine. Maybe next year!?
Donut day at the Griffin's. Homemade maple bars are my favorite. I only ate four this time!

4 comments:
Yes, you rock Papa!,, fun blog! .. think I'll stick to the Jaffa Cakes.. or 'up' the Lactase bill!...
Maybe a blessing?!
Just revisited... Seem to remember a very tolerant cat who used to cope with being dressed up?!...
Yes Ben, you fit right in...
Miss him too! X
only 4? that implies you've eaten more on previous doughnut days...
I just want to know WHEN donut day is!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time with Grant's parents while they were here, so awesome! I am looking forward to seeing your new home, it looks peaceful....definitely a blessing from God!!
Post a Comment