Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We got in our car at 11 am Wednesday morning and pulled into dad's house at 10 pm. It was a long day, but very worth the drive. It was the first Thanksgiving at the old farm since my grandparents went to live in the "ultimate mansion" . It was nice to be there again.
Kira is looking rather "mature" in this photo.. Just an observation as I type this. Time is flying by rather quickly....

Brandee made Grandma Era's pie recipe. It was awesome. Nice one Brandee!!


Kira and Papa prepping the tatties!
Ben met his cousin Carmen for the first time. Lots of "adjusting" to the pack.. I'll stop there. They got along great.


Tofurkey! Love it!
I am thankful for everyone here! God is good.

1 comment:

Notes from the lighthouse said...

lovely photos,.. Kira looks the potato pro!.. yes, she does look so mature.. yipes! well done Kira!
Family.. so precious.. Blessing and love to all..