Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall is here...

A couple of photos while sneaking on to Grant's lap top.  Still having some computer issues..  I intend to sort this out sometime soon so I can keep you up to date!  
Here is a photo of my dear friend Theresa who set me up with the best ingredients from Eastern Washington for salsa, and then came and helped me can!! It was my canning day from H. E. double hockey sticks.... I canned from noon until 10 pm, but the result was 28 jars of fantastic salsa, 7 quarts of canned peaches and 7 quarts of tomato sauce.  Done!!!! ..for now.   


 Ethan on a typical day of home schooling.  He is doing amazing.  Just finished his 4th book (he read 4 total in school last year) and he made his goal today at the gym by burning 300 calories on the elliptical.     More photos to come soon.  I'm actually looking forward to some time inside. Slowing down a bit and getting cozy by the fire.  We just had our first one tonight!

Did you know that they don't teach cursive in school anymore?   I am loving 5th grade.  It's much better the second time around!  

1 comment:

Notes from the lighthouse said...

See teacher supplies goodies too.. looking a real little student.. great job guys! Love you XXX

Love Kira's 1st day photo.. looking very cool and sophisticated. XX