Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!!

I am just getting used to my new computer.  I will be posting more photos soon.  Hope everyone had a a great Christmas and New Years!  We started out with some sickness, but we are doing well now.  Ethan is doing great at home schooling.....like a new kid actually.... Kira is doing great as well!!! She scored a point in her first Basketball game tonight (after running in the wrong direction)  She brought a point and some humor into the game.  We are really proud of her!!   
In this photo below, Ethan is enjoying a maple bar.  He has been working hard and is doing great!!  He has read more books this year than I have in the past 5 years!!  He takes after his father...thankfully! :)



1 comment:

Notes from the lighthouse said...

Great photo Ethan.. even better comments..so proud of you!