Friday, June 21, 2013

the Scottish folks arrive!!!


As usual, I've been behind in my posting here.  It seems like Facebook has taken some priority.... I really don't want that to happen.. Here are a few pics from tonight. It's Jeanette's 70th birthday.  She looks amazing!!  What an amazing woman and family.. so glad to have her, Norrie and Kirstin here!! It seems long over due!  I love my family. xo

 Jeanette's first birthday cake. .... it's a vegan chocolate cake with raspberry glaze topping.  I have to say that it was pretty good!!!
 While sitting in our house, I glanced out of our side door and  realized that I really love this view. We are blessed!
 Kira and Kirstin do their magic!
 This is what I had hoped for...a relaxed mum-in -law!!!!  We love you Granny!!! oxoxox

1 comment:

Notes from the lighthouse said...

Thanks dear Ronna!.. my other daughter!
To clarify.. the first birthday cake, MADE for me, as i remember.. come from the 'buy it' land.. glad to report Kirstin is an expert and made HER own birhday cake!

Great mothering Gaynor. X
'