Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Scottish family visit.. July-August.


Here are some photos from The Myles Clan visit.  They may be in a strange order, but I'll try to make sense of each batch of photos!

I picked up Jeanette, Norrie and Kirstin at the airport at 4:30 or so.. we immediately got stuck in Seattle traffic.  It was a very long day for them but they held up great!!!  First stop was at Starbucks in Marysville where Tessa was working.  I managed to keep it a surprise and it was worth every moment of delight in Jeanette's face!!!  
 Kirstin trying out the moped
 and the go cart

 This is a photo of Jeanette before the "big crash".... yes, it was quite the event.  There were just a few obscenities shouted by pretty much everyone... but she was safe!!!! ...our bush and fence... well that's another story. :)
 girls in the pool
 first day at camp Chelan.
 the "Black team" was Kira, Kirstin, Kevin, Kellen, Kirstin (another one) Kaya, Melanie and Ray.   Don't know if that was planned, but they were a good team.
 The school bus that the kids went everywhere in.  Kirstin was excited to be able to ride a real school bus!
 Kirstin, Michael and Kira playing cards during free time. (which there was not much of )
 late night ice skating.
 fun day at the lake.  Pretty much the only day it did not rain.  Very unusual weather for Chelan but all in all I think it was a good thing.  It is usually in the high 90's and very hot!


No comments: