Saturday, October 5, 2013

Summer 2013


After talking with Julie, I realize that I need to try and keep up the blog. It has been a little harder with the whole facebook thing, but I do want to print these posts out eventually, so I  will try to catch up!!  Here are a few more summer posts. Kira and Kirstin loved riding the moped...it is still used quite a bit!
 Granny & Papa at the Madrona Bar and Grill.

 Crazy boy!
 cute Papa!

 Future Orcas generation...
 Kira and Vicki Twiddel playing tether ball!

 Paddle boarding with Auntie Brandee and Uncle Eric..

 Uncle Eric..

 Me and my sis... I do look slightly oriental here.. :)


 Ethan, Kira and Chris making their famous cod balls..

 Ethan Lego creation!
 Brandee, Eric and Grant and Chris and Tracy's.


 Chris and Grant looking rather ...uh.. Druidic.
 the Era-Miller clan..

 yep, Eric has the treats!
 my cute sister and niece in the oven!  :)


 massage train...
 Kira finding a puppy to "adopt" for the moment




 a stop by North Beach to see one of the classic summer sunsets.  I miss these a little bit.... Ok, a lot.


 Grant and Javie

No comments: