Monday, January 16, 2006

Our little princesses

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo!
Miss you all there. Glad to see that Kira's taken to loving her cat, instead of stamping on it and pulling it's tail! Then again I trained Ruby up didn't I- another 10 days of my secret after hours 'cat camp' and that little kitty of your's would have taken an arm off next time you lot played just a little too rough! (You wondered why I was sleeping in huh- I had animals to train)
Anyway- how's the catnip mouse, and nice crown!
But ok- enough about animals- hope you four are good- and I miss you, Orcas Island and Ronna's home cooking! Ok and that moggy! Talk to you soon yeah... Scott. x

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me actually!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting into this! Happy Birthday Ronna! Love Scott. xx

Anonymous said...

Precious pics. folks, Thanks!!

Glad your birthday was good Ronna..
wish we could just pop over!!!.. oh, well..
just keep the photos coming..

much love.. the Broughty Ferry gang