Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunshine for my Birthday!!!

We had a nice day today. Sunshine!!!! It was so nice to see the sun. We took a trip to Jones island with our friends Craig and Pam. There were lots of eagles and we had a campfire and a picnic. On the way back we caught a ling cod. (couldn't keep it since it's not in season.) A good day. Ethan got to drive the boat. He was so excited and crashed out on the way to the pillow!!!
Check out the size of the cod!!! Today will keep us going until the next sun break!! Hopefully soon or Grant will have to play scrabble with me!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Everyone;

Excellent photography!

I feelike I amissing out on life.

All I can do is analyze things.

eg: Titus 2:14 is a needle in the haystack, like everything else is just food for thought.

Seriously, Douglas Rx