Ha. Digging this conceptual post. Hope the cold is better by now? Ronna cold? or Grant-zoid cold? Did you watch the game- Zidane's headbutt (very scottish) and Italy win the world cup. Fantastic 4 weeks... but what now.on tv I mean... maybe I'll figure out how to post cool images on my myspace page- as your doing here. Hope your well there- talk soon... love ya. Gran... well Scott actually...xx miss you all the same.
1 comment:
Ha. Digging this conceptual post. Hope the cold is better by now? Ronna cold? or Grant-zoid cold? Did you watch the game- Zidane's headbutt (very scottish) and Italy win the world cup. Fantastic 4 weeks... but what now.on tv I mean... maybe I'll figure out how to post cool images on my myspace page- as your doing here. Hope your well there- talk soon... love ya. Gran... well Scott actually...xx miss you all the same.
Post a Comment