Monday, July 10, 2006

sunny daze........

Hello-
Feeling like I should post something so you'll quit bugging me!!! ha ha. just joking, I love it.

We've been hanging out a lot in the "pool" It's pretty nice. Easy to clean!

I'm over my cold and now Kira has it, so we are pumping Ethan full of vitamin C so he won't be next and watching too many movies! Oh, well it really does feel like summer. The kids have discovered sleeping in finally!!!

Grant is busy finishing his final paper and has a test soon. He is a star.
more to come as soon as we get out of the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pool boys... some male time?
Yes, i can see that life is tough!
Enjoy each other... glad the cold is better, Ronna.. keep it coming, we love it!

we miss you ! Dundee Mum / Gran XXXX

Anonymous said...

Love the pool boys... some male time?
Yes, i can see that life is tough!
Enjoy each other... glad the cold is better, Ronna.. keep it coming, we love it!

we miss you ! Dundee Mum / Gran XXXX