Kira has been wanting to donate her hair to "Locks of Love" for a long time now. Finally her hair is long enough to have some to spare. She really REALLY wanted me to cut it. It was kind of painful for me to cut her hair since it is so nice, but she sure is cute!! ..and I'm proud of her! :)
http://www.locksoflove.org/
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Kira,
You have the most beautiful hair God ever put on a head, and now you are sharing it!! You are sooo special and generous. I am SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO proud of you. I am going to pray for the person that will recieve your hair!!
1 comment:
Kira,
You have the most beautiful hair God ever put on a head, and now you are sharing it!! You are sooo special and generous. I am SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO proud of you. I am going to pray for the person that will recieve your hair!!
Miss Theresa
Post a Comment