Wednesday, September 5, 2007

School !!!!

Wow, this seemed to have happened fast!! School started today!! Both kids ALL DAY! I've already got plans to get organized etc.. and not fill in the blanks just yet!! Check back with me though and see if I've blown it!! ha


E's first day at the "big school"
This is a heart breaking photo. Kira is in a split 2nd and 3rd grade class. She is looking pretty uncomfortable here, but it won't be long I am sure and she'll be fitting right in!
Grant getting Ethan into playing before we left. He has a few friends in here. A nice small class of 12. There are two Kindergarten classes, so we are blessed!!
I'm about to go and pick up the kids from the bus stop. More to come....stay tuned!!! Ethan's first day on the bus today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great. They both look incredibly grown up. I see the greatest change in Ethan. Hope their day went great. Sure we could freeze them where they are....