Monday, April 21, 2008

Catching up.. again!!!!





Sorry Granny for being so late on photos!!!! Here are some to catch you up!!!
Here is a hummingbird shot that Grant took today. They are really busy these days.

Kira, Ethan and Meriel on Lopez Island.. exploring previously uncharted territories..(to us anyway)


Ethan with the McMacken boys. It was good for him to play with some boys for a change!! He loved it! These guys are also excited to meet Lachlan this summer. They love to skate.

Ethan on the beach where we were house sitting for a week.. check out those freckles!
"The Boys" Max and Nicolas..the ones we were watching.
The game before the tears came.. I guess they don't call it "Battleship" for nothing!
My boys!
Ethan did this in the car. I was impressed!!
Ethan helping me unload our magic poop/mushroom/wonder dirt!! He was a good help! We both love dirt. Be watching for some garden photos to come!
Now time to play in the dirt....with Bach in the background..Some kids have it so rough!
Kira playing Happy Birthday for our friend Chris..not pictured here..
Grant and Chris taking out the kayaks for a birthday run. (also Chris's maiden voyage) He's hooked!

Mindy (Chris's wife) and I take a spin.. Kathy, we came by your house and shouted but you didn't hear us!! We waved our paddles too. Your neighbors probably wondered what we were up to!
Tonight's sunset. Getting better each day. Now if the weather would just warm up a little... or about 10 degrees. Ok, I won't complain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel like I just went on vacation with your family. Thanks for all the grand photos.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this journal entry!! Great photos, I agree with "old dog"....I feel like I spent time with your family!
shannon

Anonymous said...

I agree with old dog and mike and shannon! The photos were amazing. It really does help me feel like I'm keeping in touch with you all. Eric, Carmen, and I really miss you peeps. Come and visit us in Oly sometime this summer!
-Brandee