Saturday, April 5, 2008

Catching up..

I realize I've been behind in posting photos and news. We've been really busy. It's been an amazing week or two! God has been amazing and answered a lot of prayers recently, including both of our cars being fixed in one week and the financial blessing to go with it!! I can be such a whining baby sometimes!! Lack of faith indeed...

Here is an updated photo of Kira with Pita, who is getting bigger every time we see her!! Sweet dog.Grant took this shot of the Osprey the other day. This is usually where the eagles perch, so it was kind of strange to see this guy (or gal, how can you tell?) up in the tree.
A few shots of Kira at her karate class that just finished. She did well. I'll see if I can get a video posted up here.

Kira has some good form here even though you can't see her too well.

Kira taking on two at a time! Should I be afraid? :0

No comments: