Ok, I know you guys have been checking the blog...I've been busy!! :) The gang is all here and we are having a blast. They are the best at coping with jet lag!! You would never know...it's like they just came up from Olympia or something..Not Scotland!!! Anyway, it's fantastic. I am loving getting to know my niece and nephew better..and my sister in law!! Love it!! More to come. We are supposed to have some extreme "hot" weather starting later today, so we are ready and excited!! And yes, in case you are wondering...we have loads of sunscreen!! :0

Lachlan trying out the drums while Gaynor checks her e-mail!

Ethan and Lachlan (under the loch ness monster costume) Ethan LOVES Lachlan, never lets him out of his site. Lachlan is a trooper!

Partners in crime. They have been inseperable since they arrived.

Gaynor spots her first eagle (four of them actually), blue heron and today an otter!

1 comment:
Welcome to Orcas! Thanks for bringing the wonderful weather!!
Post a Comment