Thursday, June 12, 2008

Whales...sunsets.....God is good!

Ok, so here is the long awaited whale. This photo really kind of stinks I realize....and I do have a pretty poor closer up video if you request it. I went on Kira's whale watching trip for her class, even though my presence could have scared them away, I chanced it and it was great. It was bumpy so it was hard to get a good photo. We saw a family out of J-pod, one of the local resident pods. There was a baby from last year...very awesome! We had to go way up into Canada. The sunset tonight. I know we put a lot of sunsets on here, but they seem to get better all the time. Each one better than the last.. also we've been waiting all long, gray and cold winter for this!!

1 comment:

Lavishly Loved said...

Hi! I am a long time friend of OLD DOG from Baltimore. I LOVE Orcas Island and the beautiful scenery. Thanks for posting your wonderful sunsets!
At least you got to see a whale!