Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a few pix

Honestly, where does time go? I promised myself not to be so busy this year..... life just happens, quicker by the year!

These guys are darn cute, but they are disrupting our sleep. Grant and I haven't had a full nights sleep in about 2 weeks.... (we did get a good sleep when we went off island) but besides that... Every night these guys, tired from rough housing in the day, cuddle up together and they are so cute that we don't want to disturb them. So we all snuggle up and sometime around 2:30 or 3 am they start purring and rubbing our heads.... causing us to then throw them out. Tonight we are throwing them out from the start....I don't care how cute they are!!!! (I'll let you know if I chickened out!)



This is usually how I see the kids these days...feet dangling in the branches. They LOVE this tree. It's perfect for climbing. The cats like it too.


One of Ethan's lego creations. I'd actually like to live in this house!! He's getting good at building!

No comments: