Kira at Wahoos taco in Huntington Beach. Thanks for the tip Gary & Sandie!! Yum!
On the Pier...... watching the surfers. There was a surf competition going on. You could watch the surfers from above..right on top of the wave! Really cool to see actually. Kira said on her own and out of the blue after watching for a while...."Mom, when you guys pick my husband, can you make sure he is a surfer?" That cracked me up. We've told her since she was young that we were going to pick her husband... I think she believes it!! I did tell her as long as he is a Christian, he could probably be a surfer ...That's up to God though! (and ...Yes, I am frightened...)



I've never actually been this close to a Pelican.
L.A. in the distance..... through the smog! ick.
We drove further down Hwy 1 to Laguna Beach. This was the only cloudy day of our trip. Still fairly warm though.
Laguna Beach.




I love this photo






No comments:
Post a Comment