Sunday, January 25, 2009

Legoland!!!! finally!

The day Ethan has been waiting for ....for years actually!!! Thank you Dick, Kathy and Josh for the Legoland tickets! It was awesome!



Ethan scoping out the route..

All of these statues are made from Lego. It's pretty amazing actually.practicing their "begging" faces... They are pretty pathetic...and cute.
putt putt anyone? I forgot how much I love to play miniature golf.


These guys loved this driving ride. There were actual stop lights and signs. It was interesting to watch.. Future drivers of America! look out!

self timer-family portrait. The food was pretty good here actually.
The best part of legoland for Ethan. The build and test section. (we could have done this at home) The kids are given a set of wheels and then they are to build a car and you test how fast it goes on a ramp.
All made of Legos....

more lego fun.


another California day conquered!!! Our ride....a.k.a. "Nancy". the navigation system in this car was amazing. I've never gone on a road trip without looking at an actual map, so this was a stretch...I also used to love Mercedes, so the opportunity to drive this car for a week was a highlight for me personally....it also brought out some of the worst....or old parts of me from long ago...but hey, 0 to 50 in 3 seconds.....wow! thank you James!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What happy faces!! Aahh, Legoland at last....Ethan couldn't stop talking about the Mad a Horn yesterday at church which I now know has real diamonds and monsters in it.