Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunny Spring Day on Cape Dorset

This is the Cape Dorset, our friends new boat...(new old boat) Mike and Shannon just moved onto this big boat and had their "Open boat" yesterday. It was a fantastic day and I tell you I have been dreaming of doing the same!! It's awesome!


Inside the kitch....oops, I mean the "Galley!" :)

Nice big living space....



Kira and LaelEthan totally took a shine to the boat. I actually haven't seen him so happy in a long time. Must be in the blood!!!
lots to explore
The Carpenters on board for a visit. Joselyn rocks. (their baby)

The south, sunny and warm side!

Mike and Ethan
If you click on this photo you can see the harbor seal was chasing a school of fish...bait ball I think it's called. Lots of fish actually. It's a good sign.

2 comments:

Mike & Shannon said...

What a great day!! Great photos, would you please let me have some...or all??? I am so glad you enjoyed your time aboard the Cape Dorset...can't wait 'til your next visit!! love, shannon

Michelle said...

Hmmm...not a bad idea. I can totally see the Myles-Eras living on a boat.