I wouldn't mind if Ethan wore a kilt all the time!!
Kira dressed to be the "bubble girl" her job was to hand out bubbles to all the kids. She was so stoked to have a job. Thanks Gaynor & Fraser for including the kids!
If I had photo shop, I would open Ethan's eyes in this one!!!!
Ethan and Papa

We went to Perth to visit Ian White before the wedding to hang out and also to figure out wedding details. He has one of these non-allergic dogs. This one is named "Tilley" Kira adopted it!
Ian and Grant rocking out on the mini guitars Ian bought in Olympia back in 2001!
Ian took us up the trail to the Folly that you can see from the motorway. I always wondered about them!
Ian and his son Harrison.


At the Folly
1 comment:
Okay...now I KNOW i NEED to go to Scotland!! These are all such wonderful photos of your trip..in all of your blogs...I feel almost like I got to go too..except I didn't have to deal with the midgies!! I am glad you went, I am even more glad you are home!! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment