Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fishin' for Humppies...

Here is what happens when you give your kids Dramamine before going on a fishing trip! I thought I was doing the right thing....maybe I was? Both Kira and Ethan slept the whole first hour!

Kira trying out her fishing skills. She's a good caster!
Grant gets one!
Dinner
My favorite part of fishing so far!
Ethan trying it out. It's really fun fishing for these salmon. You scan the horizon looking for "humps" in the water, then cast into the sea as close to them as possible. Usually they just go for it. No such luck for me, but I enjoy doing it!

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really don't want summer to end..... :(

heading home.
Ethan drove us to the dock. He's a really good driver actually.

2 comments:

Mike & Shannon said...

Whose boat were you on? Looked like a great day out on the water!! I am not ready for summer weather to go away either....we need to spend more time together!! Love you, love your fam!

maw and paw said...

I'd love the 'Ronna pic-nic' bit!!

Great to share. Know what? .. miss you!
(We had a bit of that summer today) felt good.... XX XX