Monday, November 23, 2009

We're still here!!

It's been a while since I've posted...I've also been forgetting to take photos. I guess the rainy gray weather doesn't really inspire me! I was however, inspired to work on my "kelpy people." I am still experimenting.

this one adds the cedar and sweet grass weaving to the bottom. My stiff fingers are sore!
Ethan playing for Grama and Doug on his home made Lego guitar!
Happy birthday Mom!

Our new kuspuks. I love mine!!

The wind has been blowing hard. No power doesn't stop a good game of Scrabble though!!! Mom left with the Scrabble Horse...meaning she whooped me. Next time!!!!
Kira and Ethan with their hats for "school spirit week"....

uh...
looking kind of grown up! scary.
Shannon up for a visit!
Good night!

1 comment:

maw and paw said...

Great photos Ronna, missed you!!
Belated Happy Birthday Grandma Vickie!
and.. is that cat for real?!