Sunday, December 6, 2009

Decembrrrrrr......

It's about 20 degrees tonight. Hmmm that must be like ...uh 3 or so in Scotland? Anyway, Grant and I enjoyed a nice walk for our 11th anniversary around Mountain Lake. Seems like we have done a hike of some kind most years. Starting in Scotland. I feel blessed far beyond what I deserve!


The sunshine felt great!




decorating the tree tonight...




Kira looking grown up!
Ethan trying to develop self control with his chocolate advent calendar!!! I just duct tape it to the wall and let them do whatever they choose. My own experiment in a way. Self taught delayed gratification!!!

Kira and Meriel making cookies.
Ethan making dinner. He did most of this meal.
it started out with Ethan wanting to see what it was like to "cry" cutting onions. He found out!!!
Kira with an Aunt Shell hat...she hid it under the pile of hats for sale in hopes that it wouldn't sell and that she would get to keep it!!
a photo copy of a photo that our friend Young A took of me and Shell..... at the Sunflower Cafe. Mm mm hash browns. Your favorite place Mum!
the cold weather brings in some great sun rises and gorgeous pink mountains!!! Love it~!

2 comments:

maw and paw said...

Oh, i loved that!!
Next best thing to a visit!. Thanks Ronna!
I want to come... NOW!
oh, yes! Sunflower cafe. Think they miss me?!
MISS YOU ALL!! XX Gran X

Sarajoy said...

I love your photos! They are so beautiful. And all those hats are great too.