Seize the moment!! When there is a nice day you have to go for it. Wise words Marjorie!!! You'd be proud of me this week. I went horseback riding "spur" of the moment. :) (I can barely walk actually) and then caught a ride to Olympia between storms. Thursday morning started out with a beautiful sunrise. Everything had a pink hue to it. I love these moments.

crisp mountains


The kids enjoying breakfast!

We picked up Barb, much in need of a break off the island, and headed south.


Hello, we'll be your hostess' for the flight..

The Olympics

The somewhat bumpy ride home! (before Michelle turned green)

Brandee met us for lunch. A great treat!

Brandee and my "niece" Carmen. :)

heading home. It was a quick trip!

Sucia Island. This is the island we see from our house, only it doesn't look at all like this when you look at it straight on.

The tower at Mt. Constitution

Rosario

In case our plane went down, I thought the emergency crew would get a laugh out of this.... I know, a little morbid.
3 comments:
Love the flight hostesses! So glad you, Michelle, and Barb got to fly to Olympia together! Looks like you had a great time!! So glad you left us with that last photo..just in case!! hahahhahahahahha!!
I echo Shannon, Ronna... i just go back to laugh.. it's priceless!..
You were kidding, right? XX Mum X
P.S.
So glad you made it for your birthday!! Love ya XXX
Post a Comment