Monday, January 4, 2010

More Christmas photos

I think I am getting the iphoto dealy bop.... sort of. Here are a few more shots from Christmas. Grant and Pa eating their chocolate santas.. Do they look busted or what?


Ethan, unattended for only 10 minutes or so, decided he'd like a "big bowl" of his lucky charms from paula!

Thank you Granny & Papa!


Kira loves her new camera!! (and she's even slightly bossy about it.... paparazzi in the making?)

no time for getting dressed, let's try out the stilts NOW!
the "infamous" puzzle... ahem...it is still being worked on today!

Pa getting a nice pile started!
Legos....."my precious" ha.
Nice sock G!!
Being nice to each other for a photo. :)

oh yeah!let the building begin....

In no time at all, he just whips these together. By himself!

This took a little longer. Great gift Grama & Doug! It's really cool.
up to the wee hours trying to figure out this puzzle. Oh yeah, it was Kira's gift. I'm just helping..yeah, helping her out.Breakfast burritos with Pa.
I don't know how he made it off the island without the kids!

2 comments:

Mike & Shannon said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas....wishing I was there for those yummy breakfast burritos!! Did you get the puzzle together? Love you!

Myles-Era Family said...

still working on that puzzle actually!