Sunday, May 15, 2011

rain...and a zip line!

Our new buddy next door. He runs to the fence every time we pull into our driveway. Grant is becoming quite fond of him. I have to hide our fruit so he doesn't give it all away! :)


there have been a few new calves born next door. Spring!
I don't mind being called pie face when I have my hat on!
Zip line at Camp Orkila!! What a fun thing to do! It was pretty wet today but fun!

Ethan coming in.
looking towards the tower
to be quite honest, I thought Ethan would probably opt not to do it, but he surprised me!



the zip tower! Great climbing wall inside also.

a photo from the one sunny day last week! More to come I hope! (sun that is)

2 comments:

Notes from the lighthouse said...

Just loving this place more and more!..
Keep 'em coming.XXX

Mike & Shannon said...

I love seeing your new home and how you are all so happy there! I am hoping for lots more sun too! Love you guys!