Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Finally some sunshine!!!

We've been so busy that I've barely had a chance to get to the computer! Here are a few shots from what we've been doing..
Grant having some fun with his new mower. Thanks mom & Doug for the house warming gift! You have no idea how much it is appreciated!!!
Ok, another one of my projects... You have to use your imagination and get a vision here!! Tom Courts help us get it here. I fell in love with it the first time I saw her....yes, it's a her. I think. It's a 1963 Aloha travel trailer in good solid shape. Just needs LOTS of elbow grease and some TLC.
after a long scrubbing.
inside.. before remodel
nice garden view from the table. This is why she'll be called the garden suite!! :)

A few shots from the Pet Parade. Ben did great! He didn't win, but just having a successful time was all we were hoping for!











Ben likes the smell of Iris's too! They smell just like root beer!



in bloom.....


I wish I had taken more photos from before we tore down the old wall and took out the sink. Dad helped me with remodeling Kira's room. Still more to go, but the hardest part is over!

Where the old sink was.Wisteria hysteria!!! I wish you could smell this!


Ethan having some "mine craft" time with his buddy Kellen! Future scientists!

1 comment:

Notes from the lighthouse said...

Great update Ronna..thanks, love the photo of Ben and Kira..

You guys certainly won't need rocking at night!?.. so busy!!