Thursday, June 16, 2011

praise and a prayer request!

First of all I have to say that the chickens are fantastic!!! I'll post some more photos here soon. Kathy and Dick came over the first day we got the chickens and when I showed them where they are supposed to lay their eggs... there was an egg!!! I felt like crying. Not sure why, I didn't lay it!! I guess I am surprised and joyful when things work out like they are supposed to!!
now for the prayer.... wee Peach has been missing for two days now and my stomach is turning. We don't know where he could be. He doesn't usually leave the yard. So, if you are reading this, please say a prayer for Peach! Life is not the same around here without him.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

praying!!!

old dog said...

me too!

Myles-Era Family said...

thanks. Please keep it up!

Mike & Shannon said...

Praying and hoping Peach finds his way home soon!

Notes from the lighthouse said...

Our thoughts and prayers too...
much love XX