A photo of Ethan's CLEAN room!!! Proving that it can be done. I cleaned it when Ethan was in Olympia staying with Grandma & Doug and also with Brandee & Eric. He had an awesome time!

Kira's flower arrangement. I put her in charge of our "interior flower decor"

Up to 5 chords now.. E, A, C, G & D. That means she can play just about any Neil Young song and a whole lot of punk songs! I'm hoping she keeps it up!

4th of July with Papa. The fireworks were great but the best time was just hanging around the house.


last weeks rainbow. This photo does not do it justice!
2 comments:
Love the photos of kids and Papa... XX
Summer? .. we had ours for three days.. and it has rained steadily since.. aye, Bonnie Scotland... so green... wonder why??
Wow, Ethan's room is unbelievable. Life on the farm is remarkable. Love the flower arrangement Kira.
Post a Comment