
Our tree. First Christmas in our new house!!
Mom and Doug opening their kelpy wreath. Wish I had taken a photo of them with it!!!


A few photos from our 13th wedding anniversary. We booked a room in the Chrysalis lodge in Bellingham. It is a fantastic place. Our friends, Dan and Margie surprised us with some champagne, flowers and chocolate!! We arrived in time to watch the sun go down over Lummi and Orcas Island. It was perfect!


A few shots of the ladies........

Ben getting used to being with the girls. I don't know if this will be a good combo, but we are seeing how it goes. As long as they don't run...hmmmm..?? suggestions?

A couple of shots from this years Christmas play. "Silent Mice, Holy Mice".

Recording this years Christmas CD. I hope you enjoy the tunes. It was fun to make!!! xo x
A couple of photos from Ethan's recent surgery. It was heartbreaking and wonderful to see how amazing Ethan was during pre-op. So trusting and innocent. I don't think I could do this very often. God is amazing.
after surgery....
Ethan loving the wheelchair.
We had a wheelchair at the hotel as well. Ethan was digging the chair! Very "drugged" and sleepy on the way home. I am so happy with Children's hospital in Seattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment