Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kauai 2012

These photos are a little bit random. We explored both ends of the road and a big portion of the island. It was a fantastic vacation that was truly at least 3 days too short!! God is good and we are blessed to have been able to go!

I'm winning the big hair contest....
Kapa'a
Heading to Poi pu. Can you get enough ice cream?
In my "perfect" world, I have lots of these papaya trees!! :)

Skyping to Scotland!! Nice to have Granny and Papa pop in on our holiday!!

palms outside of our condo.




I wish I could pop back here anytime I wanted!!

Poi pu


Salamander by Waimea falls.

coconut!


the water was really running here. I have some old photos from 22 years ago and these falls were a wee trickle compared to this.
look closely at these roots. Amazing tree.
Grant, finally relaxed. day 4?

Hen we saw at Costco. Wow, she sure has legs!!! :)


Rooster welcome at the car rental stop.
As I over heard today at church... "so Kira,What was your favorite part of the trip?" Kira; "the pool."

No comments: